Driffield NewsNEWS

BREAKING NEWS: Firefighters lead man from a smoke logged bungalow

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Firefighters from Driffield have led a man to safety from a smoke logged bungalow in Hutton Cranswick tonight.

Two crews from Driffield were called to the Londesborough Road bungalow shortly before 8pm this evening. (Monday 17th October)

The 84 year old male occupier who was suffering from smoke inhalation was led to safety by firefighters.

A plastic folder left on the cooker hob had caused heavy smoke logging to house.

Two Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus moved folder to open air and set up a ventilation fan to clear smoke.

The gentleman was conveyed to hospital by ambulance.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please allow ads on our site Ads help pay for our website and content. Switch off your ad-blocker and enjoy.